Welcome to the CGI web site. Throughout this site, we want to introduce you to CGI Group Inc. and the CGI group of companies.
3. No information contained in this site shall constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of CGI Group Inc or any other company or an invitation or offer by or on behalf of us to enter into a contract with you. No information shall be construed as a licence or that any advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship exists between you and us. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
4. If you use the links in this site to access other sites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their contents. Other terms and conditions (including privacy policies) may apply to the access to and use of third party sites.
5. Copyright notice. © Copyright 2013, CGI Group Inc. All rights reserved.
6. Trade marks. CGI, the CGI logo, Logica, the Logica logo, LogicaCMG, Unilog, WM Data, Futurescope and other products and services referenced in this site, are either trade marks or registered trade marks of CGI Group Inc, members of the CGI group and/or their licensors. Other product, service and company names and logos may be the trade marks or registered trade marks of CGI Group Inc, members of the CGI group and/or the respective trade mark owners.
7. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All intellectual property rights in this site and its contents belong to CGI Group Inc, Logica Limited and/or their respective licensors. No part of this site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our express prior written consent other than under a non-transferable, revocable (at our option) licence for your private viewing purposes to the extent necessary to view the site (which includes the right to print off one copy for viewing purposes) unless other licence terms have been made be available to you prior to downloading any software or documents (in whatever form). You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. Downloading may only take place if you agree to the terms of the relevant licence. Framing and linking to our site in any circumstance without our express prior written permission is prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials. You must not modify any permitted copy of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
9. You must not misuse this site by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. You must not use this site in any way, or upload any information or comment, which is or could be unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing (including but not limited to a breach of confidentiality or any intellectual property right), harassing or discriminatory under any laws or regulations. Breach of this section may be a criminal offence.
11. If you have queries, or any concerns about material which appears on this site, please contact: email@example.com.
12. Logica Limited, 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UA, United Kingdom, company number 1631639, VAT registration GB 232615194.
We may collect and process personal information which you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, employer and/or other information you send to us via this site or by contacting us through other means. We may use it for our business purposes, including lawful purposes relating to recruitment where you send information via this site to our recruitment teams or in response to a recruitment advertisement. We may provide you with information about our group companies, products and services in line with your preferences, process requests you make, update our records (for example if you are a shareholder), and to allow you to use this site and its features. If you wish to change your preferences, please update your personalised RSS feed, or contact us (see below).
In addition to the information you submit to us via this site, we may collect information about visits to the site, such as the browser you are using and the IP address of your computer or device if available. This is used within the CGI group to improve the design and layout of our site and to ensure that content from our site is presented in an effective manner for you and for your computer or device. We gather information on the relative popularity of each page, the average number of pages accessed by visitors, the number of emails sent or files downloaded, how the site is used, and the average time spent on the site and its pages. None of this information is linked back to you as an individual.
In collecting information about visits to the site, we may use "cookies" to identify visitors to the site and to provide information to CGI about how the site is used. Cookies will also help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the site. Cookies are widely used by web sites for these purposes. A cookie is a small piece of text which attaches to your computer or device (but does not access your computer or device) and which can store and track information on how you make use of this site. Most browsers will automatically accept a cookie but it is possible to set your browser to notify you prior to the cookie being sent, to allow you to accept or reject it.
We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes within the CGI group. You do not have to respond to the surveys. We may also offer competitions from time to time. Logica International Limited, and/or other companies in the CGI group, may control the personal information provided in these situations and may provide additional information on the terms of such activities.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this site. You send information at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will process it in accordance with appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, to keep it secure and to maintain its accuracy within our systems.
Logica Limited and Logica International Limited are both registered with the UK’s Information Commissioner as data controllers for purposes related to this site.
Logica Limited, 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UA, United Kingdom, company number 1631639; Logica International Limited, 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UA, United Kingdom, company number 1237299.